Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The one that got away



Finally got the shot that gave heart attacks to so many.

It was the best 8 tsuiso at Star Drift round 2 against my own team mate and thus trying to smoke it up for the run. End up had to much angle and was going to spin. Thus
decided to take the escape route to avoid getting hit.

Gave a few heart attacks to the photographers. All was good and in control as I had already pre determoined their position and saw two of them, Fishee and Josh and then Mizu....and avoided them as well as MrN.But they did not know that. Trusting boys and they are not clipping point..I know...:)


Man I love the angle though, would have been good smoking run if I did not angle it too much....oh well on to the next round to try again.

Picture by Fishee..many thanks

No comments: